pp27eaea5e.png
ppd25f791f.png
pp5292d50e.png
pp1ecb7779.png
ppec799ad6.png
pp158763fa.png
ppfc9286cd.png
pp1f26e4b7.png
pp743ab47f.png
ppc2483444.png
JULIE HUNG ACUPUNCTURE
ppc193f05e.png
ppbd412c9a.png
pp53b25357.png
Yenching Julie Hung, a Board Certified Fellow Specialist in Oriental Reproductive Medicine, specializes in IVF/IUI Support, Infertility Treatment, Fertility Enhancement, Reproductive Health, Women’s Health, Migraine, Sciatica, and Pain Healing. Julie Hung, a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), provides Acupuncture therapy and oriental reproductive herbal medicine to help natural conception and boost IVF success rate in the Sunnyvale, San Jose, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Milpitas, Fremont, Cupertino, Los Altos, Campbell, San Mateo, Foster City, Portola Valley, San  Ramon, Pleasanton, Los Gatos, and Silicon Valley San Francisco Bay area.
At least 50 million Americans see their doctors for headaches each year, and an unknown number simply treat head pain themselves.  The vast majority of headaches include migraines, cluster headaches and tension-type headaches.

The pain of tension-type headaches, the most common type of headaches, is usually a dull, squeezing pain that may involve the forehead, scalp, back of the neck and both sides of the head.

Migraines are the most common type of vascular headaches.  60 percent of migraine sufferers feel pain on one side of the head, while the rest 40 percent feel pain on both sides.

Cluster headaches, the least common types of headache, usually occur on one side of the head, and some describe the pain as a stabbing sensation in the eye.

Legal Disclaimer Notice: The information provided on this web site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional.  The information on this site should not be used for diagnosis, prescription, or treatment of any health problem and/or medication.
ppb778c6ce.png
ppb778c6ce.png
1208 East ARQUES Ave. #104
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Tel: (408) 745-1780
http://www.sunnywellness.com
Headache